WHO ARE WE?
We are a bunch of creatures that absolutely adore and Respect both our biological as well as our ecological mother (Maa aur Dharti Maa). We are inspired by our mother’s craft and vision for re-creating beautiful things out of trash and converting them into a treasure (they call it ‘up-cycling’ these days ... well ... Indian mothers have been doing that for ages)
Driven by ancient Indian school of thought which encouRages us to live a sustainable life, our motto is to; Restore, revive, retain and re-interprete this thought by following three simple ‘sutras’ ; reduce, reuse, recycle.
We are peace loving people and we are here to spread ‘Eco’ism.
Our passion for arts, crafts and nature combined with our idea of a cleaner, greener and healthier tomorrow makes us ‘who we are’.
WHAT EXACTLY DO WE DO?
• We are modern day rag pickers who strive to earn their bread n butter by hand crafting beautiful things out of all kind of trash like used PET/glass bottles, cosmetic containers, old clothes and textile waste together with other earth friendly materials.
• Being ‘true’ Indians, we dutifully exercise our rights to give Pravachan and Bolbacchan on how ‘you’ can play a part in keeping our mother earth clean and be an ‘Ecobuddy’ just like us (Sharing our recipes and spreading knowledge through workshops)
• We are here to play our part in cleaning up the ecological and social environment not with brooms and vacuum cleaners but with paint brushes, colors, and scissors (& in the process inspire many others to follow the same path).
• Our endeavor is to cultivate the Indian essence by weaving, crafting & amalgamating our culture, traditional arts & stories of colorful India into our products.
• We are here to celebrate everything about India, be it the rich cultural heritage or the full on drama on which we, as a country, never lag behind.
ABOUT SHOP OWNER
This is Gargi Parmar, a fashion designer by profession and sustainable product designer by passion.
"Ba No Batwo" is my brainchild.
With an honest intention and an endeavor to serve the already prospering eco-friendly/earth-friendly products trade, I have decided to add another dimension to it through Ba No Batwo. Inspired by my mothers ingenuity of being able to re-use and recycle almost anything and driven by the traditional Indian school of thought of living a sustainable life, Ba No Batwo aspires to spread Eco'ism'. The crux of Ba No Batwo lies in not only being able to sell the earth-friendly products that we make but also to create more and more awareness amongst people about how 'they' all can play their part in creating a greener and healthier planet.
Delivery time will be 6 to 7 days from the receipt of the order, (Subject to delays caused by factors beyond our control).
We do not accept returns or refunds in case the product is received in perfect condition. Kindly reach out in case of receiving a defective/wrong item.
All the products are Handcrafted with love.
“Great stuff! I am a repeat buyer of these. Loved. them. ”
Shalini SethNovember 01, 2021
“Excellent service, beautiful product. Highly recommend this seller ”
Mendes FagunOctober 31, 2021
Sirisha PrasadNovember 01, 2016
“very pretty jewellery, especially love the earrings!”
Sachi CtOctober 09, 2015
“Thanks for the lovely product”
Surili SrivastavSeptember 30, 2015
Products From This Shop