Enoy is an authentic Indian handicraft design studio that creates original designs in traditional crafts. It is the confluence of master artisans & designer.
‘Enoy’ is one of the 108 names of the sun. It envisions ancient & exquisite crafts in their juvenile phase of progression.
Enoy strives to enhance the sense of pride amongst the master crafts people for their skill.
This store offers home decor, accessories, apparels created by the masters of the Indian crafts and designed by Bhavya Gupta & Archismita Deb.
ABOUT SHOP OWNER
Bhavya Gupta is the Founder & Chief Designer of Enoy Design Studio. He is a meritorious graduate from National Institute of Fashion Technology with excellence awards for:
- Most exemplary application of the design methodology
- Extra-ordinary academic performance
- Best graduation project
He has a keen interest in exploring and promoting authentic handicrafts. His designs are an outcome of tedious research on crafts & artisans which are intertwined with modern design aesthetics.
The items shall be shipped within 6-8 days through reputed couriers only.
Please do not accept the shipment if it appears damaged.
If the delivered product is found damaged on receiving, we would request you to email us the pictures of the damaged product within 24hours of receiving the product, in order to enable a replacement. The replacement would require 7-10 working days from the date of receipt of your email. If the product is not in stock, you may choose any other product of the same value.
A few points, we hope you understand
- Each creation of Enoy is painstakingly handcrafted by the artisans. The beauty of handcrafted product is that no two products are the same. Since, they are not machine-made; each creation has its own distinct look and a unique character.
- There may be a variation in colour, dimensions, etc. of the product, as it is handmade.
- In case of wooden products, the marks/stains are the grains of the wood that are found naturally in wood and not defects. These grains will vary from product to product, giving each a distinct look.
- The colours of the delivered products might slightly vary from the one seen online.
- The colours of the wood-lacquering products may chip on hard impact against surfaces. These products are fragile and best suited to keep indoors helping fading of the natural colours.
NO REVIEW AVAILABLE
Products From This Shop