THINGALICIOUS has been founded by Ekta, who is passionate about all things beautiful. Thingalicious was launched by curating quirky and unique jewellery from across geographies. In a short span of few months, THINGALICIOUS’ curated ‘beautiful things’ received admiration and encouragement from all over, lending inspiration to diversify into other accessories – sunglasses, luxury pens as well as ties and cufflinks for men.
Thingalicious is most accessible through an exclusive online store www.thingalicious.com besides popular online marketplaces, social media and wayfaring stalls. Quality and finesse in products is our hallmark. Our collection is unique as it blends designs and styles from multiple cultures, presenting it for the educated, upwardly mobile, socially and professionally active generation of today.
Thingalicious constantly works to curate new styles everyday to keep their customers at the forefront of fashion.
ABOUT SHOP OWNER
Thingalicious founded by Ekta, was launched by curating quirky and unique jewellery from across geographies. We at Thingalicious, love to combine authentic jewellery styles and ornament them with historical and artistic textures. Our collection is unique as it blends designs and styles from multiple cultures and civilisations - ancient and modern, across the world. We are most accessible through an exclusive online store www.thingalicious.com besides popular online marketplaces, social media and wayfaring stalls.
We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed Shipping agencies. While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics or availability.
•M/s Thingalicious is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.Any request for cancellation of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by the customer (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by M/s Thingalicious for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
Returns & Refunds Policy
1. An order once placed can be cancelled within 24 hours of placing order. However cancellations will not be allowed once the package has been dispatched.
2. In case you wish to return the product once you've received it, you need to contact the Customer Care within 24 hours of receipt of product to lodge a return request.
3. Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
4. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same packed and not opened condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
5. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately Sale or Discount or Promotion or Combo-Deal items cannot be refunded.
7. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
9. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item if you change your mind upon r
“Looks very pretty and sleek. But I feel it's very expensive.”
Shibi MadhusoodananMarch 15, 2018
Products From This Shop